donderdag 16 juli 2015

Tour de France. Stage 11.


Pamela.

A grown man, wearing a red bathingsuit and a wig while standing halfway up a mountain.
He's probably been there all day, waiting for the riders to come by.
And when they do, he's going to run with them, yelling and shouting while carrying a life-saving device.

The riders, some fighting for the win, some fighting for their top ten place in the classification, and some just struggling to get up that mountain in time.
Do they enjoy the shortlasting company of this man? Does it help you when your heartrate is through the roof? Does is help you after all those hours on the bike when you just feel empty?

Or does it make them think: 'Get away from me, how can you be happy when i'm suffering like this?
Don't you know I am trying to do my job here? Just go home..'.

Why does he do it? I don't know, I don't understand. And maybe that's a good thing.

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten